Day Trip at Wright-Patterson Air Force Museum
1100 Spaatz Street Dayton, OH 45433-7102
Day Trip Only - Bring the Family
- We will leave from the Scout Hut around 8 AM, Satruday
- The plan is to arrive at WPAB a little after 10AM
- We will meet back at the cars for lunch around Noon (sandwich lunch with sides)
- Families can stay as long as they wish
- Scouts without parents will leave around 3-3:30 PM
- Will grab dinner on-the-go on the way home. Scouts should bring money for dinner on the way home.
- Scouts may want to bring a little money to cover snacks or any trinkets from the gift store.
Note (from https://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/Visit/):
All visitors may be screened with a metal detector upon entry. In addition all bags are subject to search and may be placed through an X-Ray machine. Weapons are not permitted including pocket knives and firearms, to include conceal carry and other dangerous weapons.
Prohibited Items (by the Federal Government):
- Firearms - to include conceal carry and other dangerous weapons, are specifically prohibited in Federal facilities in accordance with 18 USC §930 (c)
- Knives <<<<<< Sorry scouts, can't take a knife on this trip
- Box cutters
- Food and Soda Drinks
- Water bottles (clear, sealed bottle, up to 20 oz.)
- Camera bags
- Diaper bags
- Service animals