Troop Popcorn 2022 Goal: $15,000
Personal Selling Goals & Incentives
- Log your sales in the Trail’s End App to be entered into weekly prizes from Trail’s End!
- Each scout also will earn a % of sales into a Scout Account (40% of the Commision Received by the Troop).
- Use this to pay for Dues/Camp/Merit Badges!
- Typically 14% of every Sale would go into a Scout’s Account. This number is subject to change depending on the final Troop Sales Results.
|Item to Cover||Popcorn Sales Needed||Scout Account Value||Sales Shifts Needed||Explaination|
|$75/ hour Sales Rate||$100/ hour Sales Rate|
|Dues||$850||$112||12 Shifts||9 Shifts||Popcorn sold x 33% Commision x 40% Scout Rate|
|Camp||$2750||$363||37 Shifts||28 Shifts||Popcorn sold x 33% Commision x 40% Scout Rate|
|Dues & Camp||$3600||$475||48 Shifts||36 Shifts||Popcorn sold x 33% Commision x 40% Scout Rate|
Trail’s End Promotions
- As of 8/01/2022: Free Shipping for Online Orders of $70 or More
Troop 306's Available Popcorn Shifts (Current Week Only) Calendar
Important Dates for the 2022 Sale
|Monday Aug 1st||Online Sales Begin|
|Friday Aug 19th||In Person Sales Begin|
|Tuesday Oct 18th||End In Person Popcorn Sales for Troop (Not Storefronts)|
|Tuesday Oct. 25th||FINAL PAYMENT DUE - No Exceptions|
Important Changes from Last Year
It is an unreasonable expectation that the Popcorn Kernel will be able to open all Storefronts this year, therefore:
- Scouts signed up to open a Storefront location are expected to pick up popcorn from the Popcorn Kernel (Alex Alcalde) prior to the storefront starting.
- Likewise, Scouts closing a Storefront are expected to drop off remaining popcorn to the Popcorn Kernel.
Trail’s End Mobile App
Scouts can use the app, available from the App and Google Play Stores to track your sales in real time! The App tracks your Wagon, Online and Storefront sales! No need to use paper sales sheets! Record all your sales in the App! Download the app and then visit https://www.trails-end.com/registration to register.
- Text APP to 62771 to download the App
- Text APPGUIDE to 62771 to download the App Quick Start Guide
Avon - Lowes
7893 E US Hwy 36
Avon - Walmart Supercenter
9500 E US Hwy 36
Plainfield - Walmart Supercenter
2373 E Main St
10th Street Lowes
975 Beachway Dr
Important Linkable Information
|Trails End App Quick Start Guide|
|2022 Take Order Form|
|2022 Trails End Prize Program|
|Why Customers Buy Popcorn|
|Scouts & Parents Training Video|
|Social Media Strategies|
|App Training Video|
Getting Weekly Popcorn
To get popcorn for face to face sales, please email Alex Alcalde at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on MONDAYS. The popcorn will be at the weekly meetings for parents to check out.
All checks should be made payable to Troop 306.
2022 Popcorn Kits Available
$375 of Product
- 1 Kettle & White Cheddar Collection (Box)
- 2 packages of Salted Caramel Popcorn (Ready to Eat)
- 2 packages of Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn (Ready to Eat)
- 2 packages of White Cheddar Cheese (Ready to Eat)
- 2 packages of Unbelievable Butter (Microwave)
- 4 packages of Classic Popping Corn (Kernels)
- 5 packages of Classic Caramel Corn (Ready to Eat)
Selling & SafetyTips
- ALWAYS wear your uniform
- ALWAYS smile and introduce yourself
- ALWAYS tell your customers why you are selling popcorn
- KNOW the different kinds of popcorn you are selling
- ALWAYS say "Thank You"
- NEVER enter anyone's home
- NEVER sell after dark unless you are with an adult
- DON'T carry large amounts of cash with you
- ALWAYS walk on the sidewalk and driveway
- ALWAYS sell with an adult
This Year’s Traditional Products & Prices